AGRONOMY SALES POSITION
- If you are looking for a career opportunity with a very solid and growing agricultural company, this is the position for you. A financially strong agronomy business operation located in Western, Iowa is looking to add to their team a superlative Sales Agronomist.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- In this Sales position, you will start at a base salary of $50,000 - PLUS depending on experience.
- Along with the competitive base salary, a commission will be paid based on sales performance.
- Additionally, you will receive a full benefits package including health, 401K, retirement, and a great farm plan.
- This position is also provided with a take-home company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- Opportunities for advancement to a leadership position are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic advice.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This historical community offers a safe and friendly environment, with an abundance of parks and recreational activities in the area complete with swimming pools, golfing, hunting, fishing, boating, and shopping.
- Within the community there are multiple schools for many ages, and it holds a top-notch high school which offers remarkable academic programs, and is amongst the best nation-wide.
- Within the area, there is affordable and low housing costs.
- It is minutes away from a large number of entertainment possibilities for the whole family.
- The ideal candidate should be motivated, team player, and posses strong sales leadership.
- Applicant should have a general agricultural knowledge and 2 years experience in the ag industry, with experience in sales and customer service; experience in seed and chemical sales is a plus.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be professional and have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
If you want to live and work in a great place call Chris at Executive Recruiting Consultants today!
Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located near the Ida Grove, Iowa area, and currently looking to fill a full-time position for a driven Grain Superintendent. When you work for our client you are working for the best in the business. Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com View this job
Whether you are a current Ag student and getting ready to graduate soon, or you have a farm background this is a great opportunity to step into the Ag industry. Our client, located in the Waterloo, IA area, is one of the big boys in the Ag industry and they don’t mess around when it comes to success. They have breaking annual sales numbers and top-notch employees to go with it. Now you have the change to take advantage of an opportunity that could lead to an incredible career in the Ag industry. Great Pay & Benefits! Contact Chris Libis to find out more details (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our well-established client has built a name for themselves in their industry, by becoming one of the top companies within the region. Located in Sioux Falls, SD this progressive company is seeking to add a Network Engineering Manager to their talented team of professionals. Contact Craig Libis (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com View this job
Our client is built on a foundation consisting of growth and financial success, with over a century of experience in the Electronics Industry. Their facility in the Omaha, NE area is seeking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee the quality management system of the facility while promoting the importance of the quality assurance. Contact Steve Green at (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. With breaking annual sales numbers, this retailer is proven to be a stable and solid; with the ability to produce a great place of employment for their Ag team. Now you can be part of their team as they are offering an opportunity to an individual for a Regional Sales Manager in the Iowa Falls, IA area. Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email@example.com! View this job
Showing 381 - 385 of 678 Articles | Page 77 of 136