- Located in Fairmont, MN Area, our financially solid client has multiple locations and is seeking to add an Applicator to their team. This company believes in the success of the growers and wants to supply their customers with knowledgeable, top-notch employees that are devoted to adding to their success.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- The base pay is performance based commission approximated $45,000 PLUS (doe).
- On top of the salary you will also receive an acreage bonus.
- In addition to your base salary, you will get to take advantage of this company’s excellent full benefits package including health, dental, 401K, and excellent retirement plan.
- This company will also supply you with a cell phone for this position.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Assist in other duties as they are assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- This community believes in keeping the area an affordable and clean place to live.
- This area offers many recreational and other things to do for a person of any age.
- If you like to golf you will be able to head to one of the nearby country clubs, or you can hang out at one of the lakes in area.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other options as well.
- Within the area there are great schools to choose from for any age.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- 1+ yr experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL is a plus.
If you would like more information on this opportunity contact Adam Myers today.
Our client is an innovative and successful company in the Agriculture Industry. They strive to meet and exceed the needs of their customers and they are currently seeking an Ag Equipment Salesperson to become part of their dynamic sales team in the Grand Island, NE Area. Competitive compensation & full benefits. Contact Rob Tiff (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com! View this job
Are you currently part of a successful team environment that consistently delivers quality products and is committed to meeting the needs of their customers? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leader in the Ag industry within the area. They are now seeking to add a Farm Equipment Salesperson to their Eastern, SD location. Contact Rob Tiff (605) 428-6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
I f you are ready to launch your career in the Ag industry, here is your chance to work with an excellent company and recognized throughout the industry. Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located near the Ames, Iowa area, and currently looking to add a Farm Equipment Salesperson to their organization. Working for this company is working for one of the best in the industry. Contact Rob Tiff (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com! View this job
Located in Western Iowa, this company is committed to helping with the on-going success of their customer’s operations, by doing what it takes to compete in today's global marketplace. They are poised for the future and will continue to move forward to meet the demands of today's rapidly changing agriculture to better serve their owners and patrons. Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture Industry and located in the Kearney, NE area. They are known for delivering quality products to their dedicated customers and they are currently seeking to add a talented Agronomy Sales Manager to their organization. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email email@example.com! View this job
Showing 491 - 495 of 675 Articles | Page 99 of 135