Our client works hard to meet and exceed the needs of their customers. Helping the growers meet their goals is not an option, it’s a necessity. This company rises above their competition and has produced outstanding numbers in recent years. Now you have a chance to be part of this dynamic team as they are seeking an Applicator/Operations in the Spencer, Iowa area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- The chance to work with an excellent staff in a great work environment.
- This company pays a base salary of $50,000 + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in the daily operations of the facility.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- This clean and attractive community and surrounding area has something to offer everyone!
- If a hot afternoon on the lake or being on a golf course sounds good to you, you are in luck, this community offers numerous options for both.
- Take the kids swimming in the summer or ice skating in the winter, year round you will always find something to do.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other things to do as well.
- Within the area there are great schools for any age to choose from.
- This area offers events that take place year round, enjoy hanging out with friends or family at these fun festivities.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- 1+year Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL (a plus but not required.)
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, applicator, Midwest recruiter
Our aquisition-focused client, located in the Sioux Falls area, is in search of an experienced Marketing Executive. This position is responsible for managing the company's marketing, communication, and public relation activities. The individual will oversee a group of marketing professionals, participate in programs involved with training, and be responsible for the preparation of an annual business plan and budget. This position has a base salary of $95K-$110K in addition to an attractive bonus plan, and a full benefits package. The ideal candidate should possess a senior level marketing experience. The candidate should have strong management and analytical skills, and experience in communications, public relations, and marketing. Take advantage of this opportunity and contact Travis at (605) 428-6152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View this job
A financially solid company in Western, Iowa is looking for a quality Sales Agronomists to join their organization, and be an integral part of their sales team. Base salary for this position starts at $55K-$65K depending on experience with commission bonuses based on sales performance. In addition to the salary this company offers full benefits package including health, 401K, retirement, an exceptional farm plan, take-home company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop. This organization is located in a historical community which offers a safe and friendly environment, with an abundance of parks and recreational activities for all ages. The area has one of the best schools nation-wide, provides low housing costs, and minutes away from a large amount of entertainment opportunities. An ideal candidate should possess an agricultural background, with 2 years of experience in sales and customer service; experience in seed and chemical is a plus. The individual should be self-motivated, driven and professional. If you want to live and work in a great place contact Chris Libis at (605) 369-2110 or email at email@example.com. View this job
Near Sioux City, Iowa, a prominent company who produces multi-millions annually is seeking a qualified individual for an Agronomy Sales Position. This company offers a full benefits package which includes 100% paid health insurance, 401K and retirement, company vehicle, cell phone, computer, and a great farm plan. In addition to the base salary of $50K-$60K, commission will be paid based on sales performance. The ideal candidate should have proficient knowledge of the Agricultural Industry, knowledge in seed, chemical, and fertilizer is a plus. The candidate should have 2 years of experience in sales and customer service, as well as a professional attitude, excellent communication skill, and be a team player. For more information about this opportunity call Chris at (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View this job
A prosperous industry leading company is looking to add to their team a Controller. This business operation is a team leadingt, family-focused, and dedicated to the workforce. The base pay for this position is $85K - $90K with additional bonuses totaling $18K. They offer an excellent benefits package which includes great insurance and retirement. A candidate should have 5-10 years of hands-on accounting managerial experience; any experience with manufacturing and a Controller is a plus; Bachelors Degree in Accounting and CPA certification is preferred. If you want to take advantage of this opportunity give Craig Libis a call at (605) 428-6150 or email at email@example.com. View this job
A prominent company located in Southwestern Minnesota with multiple locations within the region woud like to add to their team a Seed Division Manager. In this position you will receive a base salary of $55K - $65K and commissions of $10K - $20K. The company offeres a full benefits package including life, health, vision, dental, 401K and retirement. You will also have the opportunity to take part in a profit sharing plan, up to the discretion of the board; a take-home company vehicle, cell phone, and computer. There is multiple opportunities for advancement in this position. If you want to hear more about this opportunity call Adam Myers at (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View this job
Showing 656 - 660 of 673 Articles | Page 132 of 135