Our client works hard to meet and exceed the needs of their customers. Helping the growers meet their goals is not an option, it’s a necessity. This company rises above their competition and has produced outstanding numbers in recent years. Now you have a chance to be part of this dynamic team as they are seeking an Applicator/Operations in the Spencer, Iowa area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- The chance to work with an excellent staff in a great work environment.
- This company pays a base salary of $50,000 + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in the daily operations of the facility.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- This clean and attractive community and surrounding area has something to offer everyone!
- If a hot afternoon on the lake or being on a golf course sounds good to you, you are in luck, this community offers numerous options for both.
- Take the kids swimming in the summer or ice skating in the winter, year round you will always find something to do.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other things to do as well.
- Within the area there are great schools for any age to choose from.
- This area offers events that take place year round, enjoy hanging out with friends or family at these fun festivities.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- 1+year Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL (a plus but not required.)
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, applicator, Midwest recruiter
Located in the Ontario, CA Area our client a leading product manufacturer in the plastic industry is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to lead their sales team. This position comes with a competitive base salary of $70-$90k with bonus, full benefits, cell phone, laptop, and $500+vehicle allowance. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelors in Business/Sales or related field, 5+ yrs experience in sales or supervisory role, bi-lingual required. Contact Craig Libis with questions or details (605) 428-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our client is a leading extrusion manufacturer located in Southern California seeking a Manufacturing Engineer. You will work with the production department in various areas of manufacturing processes. This company offers $60-$85k on a base with 5-10% bonus and full benefits! Located in a great community in Ontario, California. Contact Craig Libis today for more details (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com! View this job
We are proud to represent our client who has shown vast growth over the years and continues to stand strong as a competitor in the Ag industry. Located in the Ames/Carroll IA area, they would like to add a quality Agronomy Salesperson to their dynamic team. This company believes in attracting top talent and to retain those team members they offer a base salary of $55-$65k with $15-20k in bonuses with FULL benefits including health, dental, PTO, profit sharing, work dress allowance, company vehicle and more! On a day-to-day basis you will get to work in a great environment with an outstanding group of professionals like yourself. With advancement opportunities available you will be able to grow and meet your career goals with this company. Questions or want to know more about this opportunity contact Chris Libis today (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
A financially solid and growing company, located in Central Iowa is seeking to add a Seed Professional to their team. In this position you will get to be an integral part of the team while working in an excellent environment. The company offers you a base of $40k with FULL benefits including health, dental, PTO, life, 401k and an excellent farm plan. For any NEW grads this is a great place to get your foot in the door and watch your career grow within the Ag industry. Contact Chris Libis today for more details (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com! View this job
Our ever-evolving Ag client is seeking to add Research Associates to 3 of their facilities in IA, NE, and MN. This position will support all areas involved in research including planning, data, and field and research activities. The company offers a chance to work with professionals on an excellent team producing top-quality products along with a competitive base salary plus a 2-6% performance based annual increase, full benefits and advancement opportunities. The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelors in Agronomy or related field with 1+ yr of experience. The applicant should be organized, team player and knowledge of Microsoft Office. Operation of Ag machinery is a must. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Showing 611 - 615 of 674 Articles | Page 123 of 135