Our client works hard to meet and exceed the needs of their customers. Helping the growers meet their goals is not an option, it’s a necessity. This company rises above their competition and has produced outstanding numbers in recent years. Now you have a chance to be part of this dynamic team as they are seeking an Applicator/Operations in the Spencer, Iowa area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- The chance to work with an excellent staff in a great work environment.
- This company pays a base salary of $50,000 + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in the daily operations of the facility.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- This clean and attractive community and surrounding area has something to offer everyone!
- If a hot afternoon on the lake or being on a golf course sounds good to you, you are in luck, this community offers numerous options for both.
- Take the kids swimming in the summer or ice skating in the winter, year round you will always find something to do.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other things to do as well.
- Within the area there are great schools for any age to choose from.
- This area offers events that take place year round, enjoy hanging out with friends or family at these fun festivities.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- 1+year Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL (a plus but not required.)
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, applicator, Midwest recruiter
A successful Ag Equipment business located in the Spencer, IA area is seeking to add a Parts Manager to their team. This is a great location and excellent place to work and an opportunity to work for a company that values their employees. Contact Rob Tiff (605) 428-6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Located in the Cedar Rapids, IA area our client, a successful multi-million dollar company is seeking to add an Applicator to their location. This company offers outstanding service and genuinely cares about the success of their clients. If you have an Ag background and are willing to train for this position, this company will train a driven individual who is ready to learn! Great opportunity for anyone with an Ag background!!! Contat Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com! View this job
By teaming with their customers and consistently developing new and improved processes, our client has shown major growth and success. They have a dynamic group of professionals that continue to put this company on the top; and now in a rural community located in western Minnesota they are seeking to add a Plant Manager to one of their facilities. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org View this job
Are you a driven individual, who wants to be a crucial part to a sales team and really make a difference within an organization? Our client is seeking a Sales Agronomist to work for their progressive company in Watertown, SD. This company teams with their employees and their customers to build a successful organization. Contact Adam Myers View this job
Located in two rural communities in the Central Iowa, our client is seeking to add multiple Applicators to their team to assist in the success of the business. This company has shown consistent growth over the years and currently has the top equipment available for application. Join their team today! Excellent location and ACREAGE BONUS! Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com! View this job
Showing 416 - 420 of 698 Articles | Page 84 of 140