Our client is a very well known and respected organization based right here in Sioux Falls with multiple locations throughout the area. They have had consistent growth and provide a very professional environment with state of the art facilities and resources. Travel will be limited, there will be career growth opportunities and this is a chance to build and grow and audit team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU/ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· As a newly created position, this will be an opportunity for you to lead the audit function and staff of the organization. This is a decision making role where your ideas, policies and procedures impact the company daily. An exciting opportunity to work with company executives to completely revamp and in some instances introduce policies, procedures, software and all other aspects needed to run an efficient audit team. Responsible for execution of the audit program for the organization.
·The company is consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the Midwest. Great benefits, competitive compensation and a chance to be excited about the products and services offered.
The ideal candidate must possess:
· Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related degree
· 5+ yrs experience in Audit and experience leading Audit teams
· CPA or CIA strongly preferred
· Strong leadership, communication and understanding Auditing Standards, Accounting principles and regulatory compliance.
Email a copy of your confidential resume to Travis Peters today at email@example.com!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
- Benefits: Benefits Package
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD
- Qualifications: 5+ years in audit experience
- Contact: Travis Peters
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6152
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org