From the start of the company our client has shown extreme growth and success even through an economic downturn they continued to remain a stable and financially solid organization. Working with multiple facilities and staying one step above the rest of their competitors. Now to assist in their success they are seeking to add a talented and experienced CFO to be a financial leader for their organization in North East South Dakota.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company offers their employees a team oriented environment within a growing organization.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, this position will start with a competitive base salary of $127,000-$180,000, in addition to an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in.
- Within this executive benefits package you will receive Health, Dental, Vision, Family Plans, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and an excellent 401k Program.
- You will get to work with other great professionals within a great company.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this leadership position you will work side-by-side with the CEO and act as a key player in the decision making process; while building key relationships with financial institutions.
- Oversee the financial and accounting responsibilities of the organization; while overseeing the fiscal and fiduciary tasks.
- Assist the CEO and the management team in preparing a budget for the company, one that is compliance with all rules/regulations and policies/procedures.
- Submit all monthly financial reports.
- You will be in an executive position to act as a mentor, be a representative of the organization and management team.
- This attractive community is located in North East part of South Dakota. For young and old there is always something to do. If you enjoy the outdoors there is hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, biking, hiking, camping, boating, and more. For those that are looking to find something indoors there is excellent shopping, museums, and other fantastic historical sites to see.
- If the kids are bored, take them to a nearby swimming pool, to see the monkeys at the local zoo, or to one of the great parks in the area.
- Looking for things to do with friends? After a day on the boat or swinging your clubs at a nearby golf course, wander yourselves down to one of the outstanding restaurants or bar and grill in the area.
- Schools for all ages are available.
- This area makes an excellent place to reside.
- 10+ years of finance experience.
- Experience various areas of finance including accounting, budgeting, control functions, etc. within an organization.
- Management experience overseeing a small staff.
- Bachelors Degree, Master’s preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Background in Agriculture a plus.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, agriculture, CFO,
- Salary: $127,000 - $180,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: North East SD
- Contact: Steve Green
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2105
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org