Communications & Relay Technician
Located in the plains of the “Sunflower State” in Hays, KS our client has shown success for over 7 decades and has multiple locations. They would now like to add a Communications & Relay Technician to one of their facilities. This organization serves thousands of customers due to their high quality they deliver at an affordable rate. They are extremely community-oriented and overall offer a great place to work for their employees.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, this position will start with a competitive base salary of $50,000+, in addition to an astounding benefits package.
- Within this immense benefits package you will receive medical coverage of yourself and your family with two plans to choose from, starts the first of the month after employment begins.
- Cafeteria plan available, life and disability insurance, before tax contribution to an excellent 401(k) pension plan, business travel insurance, sick leave (paid out if unused), vacation, holidays, funeral leave, tuition reimbursement for approved classes or books, service awards, and a wellness program.
- Relocation packages available.
- Duel housing allowance 3-6 months; however, this is flexible and can be more depending on the unique situation of the employee.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will be responsible to provide support and technical expertise to the engineering staff in the design and development of protective relaying systems.
- Install electronic communications of the company.
- Responsible for the development and use of SCADA.
- Initiate testing procedures and analyze results; make recommendations based on those results.
- Ensure operations are in compliance with regional and national standards.
- Install and maintain telecommunications networking, and switching equipment.
- Order required parts for equipment when needed.
- Commission new protective relay and control systems in substations.
- Ensure a safe working environment including all equipment.
- Located in beautiful Hays Kansas this area offers opportunities for everyone!
- The great outdoor enthusiast will find this place right at home as there is hiking, biking, camping, boating, fishing, outdoor retreat, swimming, golfing, and more!
- For the avid hunter there are thousands of acres for public hunting.
- Enjoy the peace and serenity of these excellent family communities. These are safe and great places to live; here you will have the benefit of being able to walk your dog at night and if you have kids there are great schools in the area.
- This area offers outstanding festivals throughout the year, offering fairs, car shows, car racing, concerts, and more!
- This region offers exceptionally low housing costs, with great schools to choose from.
- Why not live and work in a great place with opportunities galore? Make this your home today!
- Five plus years of experience in electronics.
- Experience in commercial RF systems, electronics, or data communications.
- Knowledge of SCADA or protective relay equipment
- Knowledge of Electrical Codes and Safety Codes.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Knowledge of relay and RTU configuration.
Contact Adam Myers today to find out all the details (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business, IT, executive search, IA, project manager, controls engineer, systems engineer, marketing, Kansas, Dell Rapids recruiter, process engineer, project engineer, substation, design, protection, control engineer, Kansas, communications, relay technician
- Salary: $50,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Hays, KS area
- Qualifications: 5+ years experience, SCADA experience
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: email@example.com