This company is spreading like wildfire, having been around for over a century and establishing many locations. They would like to add a Custom Applicator to their progressive company at one of their facilities in the Des Moines, IA area. This financially stable company strives to be above the rest in the industry, by choosing to do things a little differently so they stand out above the competition. Now you can be part of an innovative team who pulls out all the stops when it comes to serving their customers.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- This position has a base salary of $45,000 - $65,000 + depending on experience in addition to excellent acre bonus.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, short and long term disability, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, 6 paid holidays, EAP, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- You will also be able to take part in the company’s profit sharing.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle and a work attire allowance.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Understand and evaluate all product related information.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- This community is conveniently located in a central region that offers opportunities of things to do for you and your friends or family.
- With all of the events, festivities, arts and cultural events that happen year round, it is very unlikely you will find yourself being a couch potato.
- Within the area you can try your luck at a casino, do some great shopping, fine dining at outstanding restaurants, attend various sporting events, and visit all the historical sites.
- If you so choose to enjoy the outdoors, feel free to enjoy the scenic places to go biking, hiking, golfing, and camping. Also for the avid hunters and fishermen there are gun ranges, many streams and lakes to fish from.
- Housing costs are reasonable and there are many schools to choose from in the area, overall this will make a great place to live and work!
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Will train the right individual
- Commercial Applicators License (or ability to obtain).
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, custom applicator, commercial applicator
- Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 + acreage bonus
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Des Moines, IA area
- Qualifications: Application Experience - will train the right individual
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: email@example.com