DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
For nearly half a century this manufacturing company has shown success and is a leader in developing some of the top of the line agriculture products. Located in the Des Moines, IA area this company is currently seeking to build their team by adding a Director of Engineering.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company offers their employees a stable and enjoyable work environment and when you are part of this work-family you will be able to encounter growth and advancement opportunities.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, this position will start with a competitive base salary of $75,000 – PLUS, pay will increase with experience, in addition to an astounding benefits package.
- This business operation gives all of their employees financial security now and for their future, by minimizing their out-of pocket costs with their benefits.
- Within this executive benefits package you will receive Medical coverage, Dental, Vacation, Sick Leave, 401K, and Paid Holidays.
- Relocation packages are available for the right candidate.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position will oversee engineering teams consisting of engineers and technicians.
- Assist in staff development.
- Develop and manage engineering projects to ensure they meet manufacturing schedules.
- Ensure products and projects meet performance standards as well as customer satisfaction.
- Supervise co-ordination with manufacturing for process compatibility, tooling, and compliance between design manufacturing standards.
- Work with purchasing department to ensure cost efficient materials and sources are used in development.
- Develop prints, bills, routing, in-plant assembly documentation, and end user operating and parts documentation.
- Support existing products by working with various departments on a daily basis.
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you will find something for everyone. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community.
- If you need something to do with the kids, you can feel like a kid yourself, at one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions including amusement parks or aquatic centers.
- Just minutes away you will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving night life.
- There are festivities and events year round, which offer different cultural and entertainment opportunities.
- This area boasts beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
Ideal candidate would have one of the 3 degrees listed:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters in Ag Engineering
- Degree in Industrial Engineering with some experience in Manufacturing Management.
- Seven plus years experience in a mechanical equipment manufacturing environment.
- Three plus years experience in managing/supervising engineers.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
- Salary: $75,000 - + (Depending On Experience)
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Des Moines, IA Area
- Qualifications: Degree with 7+ yrs exp
- Contact: Steve Green
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2105
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org