- Our client, is built on success achieved by offering quality products and quality customer service. This company is financially solid and strives to remain innovative. They continue to consistently build their team with superior professionals and they are currently seeking to add an Entry-Level Grain Merchandiser to the Worthington, MN area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company offers their employees a chance to develop in their careers and take advantage of the advancement opportunities.
- In this management position, you will start with a competitive base salary of $35,000-plus in addition to a bonus.
- Additionally, you will receive a full benefits package including health, dental, paid holidays, 401K, retirement package, and profit sharing.
- This company offers you a chance to work in a great work environment with other top-notch individuals within the Agricultural Industry.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will merchandise the grain of the facility to meet the goals of the business.
- Obtain products from farmers and elevators.
- Manage the logistics of the facility.
- Provide exceptional customer service in regards to market information and related areas.
- Report market changes to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- This historical community offers a safe and friendly environment, with an affordable cost of living.
- There are an abundance of parks and recreational activities in the area complete with outdoor swimming pools and aquatic parks, golfing, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, biking, mini-golfing, and shopping.
- Within the community there are multiple schools for many ages, and this district in general has above average education scores.
- You will not get bored in this area, there are many options of entertainment within the area/region including restaurants, local events and more!
- It is minutes away from a large number of entertainment possibilities for the whole family.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture related field or Business.
- The ideal candidate should be motivated, team player, and posses strong leadership.
- One year experience in Merchandiser Trainee.
- Applicant should have two or more years experience in commodity marketing.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should have a firm grasp on the market.
- Position may require candidate to work occasional weekends or holidays.
- Candidate should be professional and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
If you want to live and work in a great place call Adam today!
- Salary: $35,000 +
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Worthington, MN Area
- Qualifications: 2-3+ years experience
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2108
- Contact email: email@example.com