Diverse, integrity, well rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. If you are a committed and an innovative team player that likes different day-to-day operations, apply today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- · They retain their excellent by offering them a competitive compensation package along with a full benefits package.
- · This company pays a base salary of $50,000 -+ in addition bonuses based on commission.
- · As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- · If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Manage and track preventative maintenance for the company.
- Manage the grain inventory and condition; while positioning the grain in the facility to maximize market value.
- Oversee and coordinate inbound and outbound loading of grain.
- Administer record keeping and monitor budgets.
- Assist in meeting the goals of the facility.
Tucked in the corner of Northwest Iowa there are many communities and rural areas to choose from; many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
This area offers one of the top high schools nationwide with excellent academic programs.
If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- The ideal candidate should have a couple years of experience with grain or a recent grad with a solid grain internship.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and possess leadership skills.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil
- Salary: $50,000 - +
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: NW, IA
- Qualifications: Grain or Ag Experience; willing to train
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org