Are you currently part of a successful team environment that consistently delivers quality products and is committed to meeting the needs of their customers? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leader in the Truck Trailer Manufacturing industry for over a decade. They have shown proven success and fast growth for years this has been demonstrated by their proven track record of sales, and they are seeking to add an Industrial Painter to their team in the Yankton, SD Area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- If you are worried about the status of your current position, have no fear this company offers job stability like none other.
- In this position you will receive a competitive salary of $25,000 - $32,000 (doe) and a benefits package including affordable medical insurance and vacation.
- Enjoy working a day time shift with paid overtime on top of salary (overtime when necessary.)
- After 90 days you will receive a generous sign-on bonus.
- This company offers a great work environment, a chance to work with a dynamic team, and grow in your career.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Accountable for preparing surfaces for coating, maintaining sandblasting and spray painting equipment,
- Mixing, blending, and application of paint, resins, and epoxies by spray equipment, brush or roller.
- Responsible for painting of trailers and parts.
- Store, use, and dispose of paints, solvents and other hazardous materials used.
- Maintain clean equipment and work area.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, camping, boating, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, various restaurants, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available. Summer is around the corner and this area is the place to be for recreational activities and out on the lake.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- This area offers clean, safe and attractive communities to live in, at an affordable price.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Experience in industrial painting preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial paint process, paint equipment and paint systems a definite plus.
- Knowledge/experience with airless systems, zinc, epoxy & urethane preferred.
- High School diploma or GED, preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Contact Steve Green today at (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!
Our client has multiple facilities and continues to help their customers meet their goals. They have built a firm foundation on success and maintaining top-notch customer relationships. Located in the St. Cloud, MN area, they are currently seeking to add a Sales Agronomist to their team. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
For nearly a century our client has worked hard to offer their customers a great product at an affordable cost. Now you can be part of this thriving company, as our client is seeking to add an Agronomy Salesperson to their team in Marshall, MN. Company offers a base salary of $45,000+ $5-15k in bonuses, full benefits, company vehicle and cell phone. Contact Adam Myers at (605) 369-2108 or email email@example.com! View this job
Located in the Sioux Falls, SD Area this successful Ag company is seeking to build their team by adding a Sales Agronomist. This company offers you the chance to work with other great Ag professionals in a growing company allowing you to advance in your career. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Located in the Sioux Falls Area, our client is a leading manufacturer in the state of South Dakota and has been progressively growing for over 75 years. They are seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to add to their already successful team. This company is a worldwide supplier in the industry, and they have shown success by offering quality products at an affordable price. Position has a base salary of $80-90K with full benefits and the chance to work with a great team. Contact Craig Libis (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com View this job
Our client is a financially solid operation that continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the Fort Dodge, Iowa area and they are currently looking to fill three full-time Entry-Level Agronomy Operation positions. Here is your chance to work for one of the best in the business, become part of their team today. Contact Chris Libis at (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Showing 526 - 530 of 671 Articles | Page 106 of 135