Are you currently part of a successful team environment that consistently delivers quality products and is committed to meeting the needs of their customers? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leader in the Truck Trailer Manufacturing industry for over a decade. They have shown proven success and fast growth for years this has been demonstrated by their proven track record of sales, and they are seeking to add an Industrial Painter to their team in the Yankton, SD Area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- If you are worried about the status of your current position, have no fear this company offers job stability like none other.
- In this position you will receive a competitive salary of $25,000 - $32,000 (doe) and a benefits package including affordable medical insurance and vacation.
- Enjoy working a day time shift with paid overtime on top of salary (overtime when necessary.)
- After 90 days you will receive a generous sign-on bonus.
- This company offers a great work environment, a chance to work with a dynamic team, and grow in your career.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Accountable for preparing surfaces for coating, maintaining sandblasting and spray painting equipment,
- Mixing, blending, and application of paint, resins, and epoxies by spray equipment, brush or roller.
- Responsible for painting of trailers and parts.
- Store, use, and dispose of paints, solvents and other hazardous materials used.
- Maintain clean equipment and work area.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, camping, boating, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, various restaurants, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available. Summer is around the corner and this area is the place to be for recreational activities and out on the lake.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- This area offers clean, safe and attractive communities to live in, at an affordable price.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Experience in industrial painting preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial paint process, paint equipment and paint systems a definite plus.
- Knowledge/experience with airless systems, zinc, epoxy & urethane preferred.
- High School diploma or GED, preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Contact Steve Green today at (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!
If you are looking for a thriving company in the Agriculture industry, search no more this is the place for you. This company is very progressive, innovative while offering outstanding customer service and they are seeking to add an Agronomy Salesperson to their team in the state of Iowa. You have the opportunity to become part of a quality team and advance your career in the Ag industry. Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture Industry and located in the St. Could, MN area. They are known for delivering quality products to their dedicated customers and they are currently seeking to add a talented Agronomy Sales Manager to their organization. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email email@example.com! View this job
Are you ready to work for a great company in the Fargo, ND Area? You can now work for an organization that possesses a proven track record of success in the Ag industry, as our client is searching for an Equipment Salesperson to add to their team. Contact Rob Tiff (605) 428-6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our client is an innovative and successful company in the Agriculture Industry. They strive to meet and exceed the needs of their customers and they are currently seeking an Ag Equipment Salesperson to become part of their dynamic sales team in the Grand Island, NE Area. Competitive compensation & full benefits. Contact Rob Tiff (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com! View this job
Are you currently part of a successful team environment that consistently delivers quality products and is committed to meeting the needs of their customers? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leader in the Ag industry within the area. They are now seeking to add a Farm Equipment Salesperson to their Eastern, SD location. Contact Rob Tiff (605) 428-6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Showing 511 - 515 of 698 Articles | Page 103 of 140