Are you currently part of a successful team environment that consistently delivers quality products and is committed to meeting the needs of their customers? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leader in the Truck Trailer Manufacturing industry for over a decade. They have shown proven success and fast growth for years this has been demonstrated by their proven track record of sales, and they are seeking to add an Industrial Painter to their team in the Yankton, SD Area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- If you are worried about the status of your current position, have no fear this company offers job stability like none other.
- In this position you will receive a competitive salary of $25,000 - $32,000 (doe) and a benefits package including affordable medical insurance and vacation.
- Enjoy working a day time shift with paid overtime on top of salary (overtime when necessary.)
- After 90 days you will receive a generous sign-on bonus.
- This company offers a great work environment, a chance to work with a dynamic team, and grow in your career.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Accountable for preparing surfaces for coating, maintaining sandblasting and spray painting equipment,
- Mixing, blending, and application of paint, resins, and epoxies by spray equipment, brush or roller.
- Responsible for painting of trailers and parts.
- Store, use, and dispose of paints, solvents and other hazardous materials used.
- Maintain clean equipment and work area.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, camping, boating, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, various restaurants, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available. Summer is around the corner and this area is the place to be for recreational activities and out on the lake.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- This area offers clean, safe and attractive communities to live in, at an affordable price.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Experience in industrial painting preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial paint process, paint equipment and paint systems a definite plus.
- Knowledge/experience with airless systems, zinc, epoxy & urethane preferred.
- High School diploma or GED, preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Contact Steve Green today at (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!
• If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their dynamic team two top-notch Agronomy Salespersons to their company. This company is thriving in the agriculture industry, while offering their employees a great place to work in the Webster City, IA area. This company offers a base of $50-60k and a full benefits package. Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com! View this job
Located in the Aberdeen, SD Area our manufacturing client has shown success for nearly half a century, and has become a worldwide leader in their industry for producing high-quality products. They are currently seeking to add a Production Manager to their dynamic team. Company offers a base salary of $55-77k with a competitive benefits package. Live and work in a great community today! Contact Rob Tiff (605) 428-6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org View this job
Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continue to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the Fort Dodge, Iowa area and they are currently looking to fill a full-time position for a Agronomy Superintendent. Starting base salary of $50+ and Full benefits package. Contact Chris Libis today (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com! View this job
Our client, is built on success achieved by offering quality products and quality customer service. This company is financially solid and strives to remain innovative. They continue to consistently build their team with superior professionals and they are currently seeking to add an Entry-Level Grain Merchandiser to the Worthington, MN area. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org View this job
Our client has shown success for over 75 yrs & they are currently looking to add an Engineering Support/Analyst to their Sioux Fall, SD Area team. The company offers $53-58k with a competitive benefits package. Contact Craig Libis (605) 428-6150 View this job
Showing 561 - 565 of 675 Articles | Page 113 of 135