What The Company Offers:
Work for a leading organization not only in the Sioux Falls, SD area but nationwide in their specialized industry. They remain progressive and innovative which contributes to their proven track record of success. Receive an executive compensation and benefits package while working with other experienced professionals.
The Role You Will Play:
- This person is primarily responsible for execution of the audit program for the organization’s financial management and to ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, and company policy and procedures. Review the fiscal and investment policies/procedures on a regular basis.
- In this capacity, this individual will conduct the regular audits of financial controls and management systems.
- Oversee the automated financial and inventory systems to ensure data is correct, identify problems, and make recommendations.
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years experience in audit.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Well organized with excellent analytical skills.
Contact Travis Peters (605) 428-6152 or email email@example.com!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business, IT, executive search, IA, project manager, controls engineer, systems engineer, marketing, insurance, agent, commercial, farm, Dell Rapids recruiter, audit
- Salary: Competitive Compensation
- Benefits: Executive Benefits Package
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD area
- Qualifications: 5+ years audit experience
- Contact: Travis Peters
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6152
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org