This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. With breaking annual sales numbers, this organization is proven to be a stable and solid; with the ability to produce a great place of employment for their Ag team. Now you can be part of their team as they are seeking an Agronomy Salesperson to assist at one of their profitable locations in Carroll, Iowa area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- By offering a great work environment this company retains their excellent staff.
- This company pays a base salary of $55,000 - $70,000 + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential based on company profit sharing.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Cell phone and company vehicle to use at work.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Assist in training and hiring new personnel for the location.
- Manage grain operations of the facility.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
- You will oversee a small staff, making this an environment where you can get to know the entire staff.
- This is a great community or rural area to reside in; having such a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
- Not a fan of high housing costs? This community offers a very affordable place to live.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
Contact Chris today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com!
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!
ERC Ag Division
Springfield, SD 57062
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, fertilizer, Dell Rapids recruiter, consulting services
- Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 +
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Carroll, IA area
- Qualifications: Ag Experience/ 1 year in the Ag industry preferred
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org