If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their dynamic team a top-notch Location Manager to their company. This company is thriving in the agriculture industry, while offering their employees a great place to work in the Fort Dodge, IA area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- By offering a great work environment this company retains their excellent staff.
- This company pays a base salary of $50,000 -$60,000 depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location.
- Provide customers with the services of the company.
- Manage grain operations of the facility.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Manage the inventory of the location.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
- You will oversee a small staff, making this an environment where you can get to know the entire staff.
- This area possesses clean and safe communities that offer an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages.
- There is a numerous amount of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
- You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and festivities that happen year round and recreation for everyone including aquatic centers, camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and more!!!
- This area offers affordable housing costs and offers a cost of living that is below national average, making this region an excellent place to reside.
- Throughout the year sign up with friends or sign your kids up for one of the many recreational programs this area has to offer.
- Schools in this area strive to provide individual attention to their students while offering exceptional opportunities.
- Overall this is a great place to raise kids, have plenty to do with friends and family, and a superior place to reside.
- 1+yrs. Experience in the Ag industry.
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, custom applicator, commercial applicator
- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Fort Dodge, IA Area
- Qualifications: Ag Retail Experience
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: email@example.com