Located in the Sioux Falls Area, our client is a leading manufacturer in the state of South Dakota and has been progressively growing for over 75 years. They are seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to add to their already successful team. This company is a worldwide supplier in the industry, and they have shown success by offering quality products at an affordable price.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for more than three-quarters of a century, and when you are part of this work-family you will be able to encounter growth and advancement.
- This company likes to retain their employees; therefore, they offer an exceptional starting base salary of $80,000 - $90,000 for this position.
- If you are looking to grow in your career, this company is a good place to start with multiple advancement opportunities available. To assist you in advancing your career; if you so wish to go back to school in relation to your present position, the company offers an educational assistance plan.
- In addition to your salary this business operation goes above and beyond and will offer you a full benefits package to minimize your out-of-pocket costs including: medical PPO, dental, a flex spending account, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, and Adoption Assistance Plan.
- Need a break? No problem, in this position you will also receive vacation time and paid holidays.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer a 401k plan. This plan allows you to contribute 50% of your pay before-tax (IRS limits apply.) The company will match 25% of your contributions, limited to the first 6% of regular pay.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day you will manage the maintenance and engineering department, while ensuring all manufacturing engineering and maintenance processes are efficient and effective.
- Identify and make equipment recommendations to maintain improvements to safety, quality, capacity, new products and regulatory compliance.
- Implement cost reduction programs and lead projects that improve manufacturing processes.
- Ensure the facility complies with safety and environmental regulations.
- Oversee new production processes, including major changes to current.
- This growing community offers a vast amount of things to do including a variety of various activities, events and opportunities.
- There are plenty of recreational activities as well; including boating, fishing, hunting, shopping, swimming pools, fitness facilities and more.
- Within this area there are multiple schools for all ages; this district produces high quality education and is extremely innovative when it comes to technology.
- With a safe and friendly environment along with affordable cost of living, this community makes an excellent place to reside.
The ideal candidate must have:
- ME Degree or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience with tooling, fixtures, and maintenance methods is required.
- Experience with CAD and CAM technology; also CNC and PLC programming a plus.
- Experience in welding and manufacturing systems a plus.
- Be driven, a leader, and results oriented.
If you are ready to work for a great company in a rewarding position give Craig at Executive Recruiting Consultants a call today!
Phone: (605) 428-6150
Fax: (605) 428-6151
- Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD Area
- Qualifications: 4+ yrs experience
- Contact: Craig Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6150
- Contact email: email@example.com