Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag industry, and they continue to be a growing organization. They are now seeking to add a Parts Manager to their team in the Twin Cities, MN area. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- Receive a competitive compensation $40,000 – $60,000 with a full benefits package. Your hard work does not go unrecognized here.
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- Distribute parts to customers and employees.
- Follow up on all invoices over a specific limit.
- Oversee the parts division of the facility.
- Hire and develop the staff within the department.
- Responsible for inventory including systematic parts stocking, while ensuring the proper parts are on hand.
- Be accountable for the monitoring vendor performance through reports, and review proposals for modifications to vendor.
- It’s the Twin Cities, need I say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need an outing with the boys, there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- For all you ladies, how about some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends, or if you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
- The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience in Sales/Parts or related field with high school diploma or GED.
- Must have an Ag background.
- Adequate knowledge of parts and usage of parts catalogues.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- The applicant should have excellent problem-solving skills, be a team player, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Contact Rob Tiff today at (605) 428-6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keywords/Tags: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag, Sioux Falls Area, executive search, recruiting, ag recruiter, consultant, recruiter, Ag industry, machinery, equipment, ag sales, Midwest recruiter, interview, resume, mechanic, diesel tech, parts sales, Ag industry
- Salary: $40,000 - $60,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Twin Cities, MN
- Qualifications: Ag Background, Service Tech, Sales, or Parts Experience must have
- Contact: Rob Tiff
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6148
- Contact email: email@example.com