Our client, a world-wide leader in manufacturing equipment, has been recognized for their dependable equipment and support. They are currently seeking a Production Planner to be part of their competitive atmosphere in South Eastern, South Dakota. If you are looking for a thriving and passionate company to work for, look no further; join their team today.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company likes to retain their top-notch employees so they offer this position a competitive base pay of $13-$14 + per hour. (Wage reviews after 6 and 12 months, then annually)
- If you are looking to grow in your career, this company is a good place to start with many advancement opportunities available.
- In addition to your salary this business operation goes above and beyond and will offer you a full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Need a break? No problem in this position you will also receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will create and maintain production schedules.
- Review production plans and create completion dates, make adjustments as necessary.
- Review and act as necessary on messages from the ERP system.
- Assist in production orders and parts sales.
- Correspond with various departments to forecast long lead purchased components and project completion dates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Previous planning experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to maneuver 40 lbs.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business, IT, executive search, IA, project manager, controls engineer, systems engineer
- Salary: $13-$14
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: South Eastern SD
- Qualifications: Production Planning experience preferred
- Contact: Steve Green
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2105
- Contact email: email@example.com