- This ever-evolving Ag company, located in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota, is among one of the top companies in the nation. If you are ready to work for a top producer and be part of a great team here is your chance, as our client is seeking to add a RESEARCH ASSOCIATES to their team in 3 locations. This company believes in serving their customers with the utmost best service available with top-quality products.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- You will work with an exceptional team and receive a competitive base salary as well as a 2-6% performance based annual increase.
- Along with the competitive base salary, you will receive a full benefits package including health, dental, profit sharing bonuses and 401K.
- You will not be stuck in a rut in your career with this company as they believe in advancing their employees to the next level.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will work with other top professionals to ensure the company is offering the best products in the industry and to meet all deadlines set by the company.
- On a day-to-day basis you will assist in developing the products offered by the business operation. To do so you will support planning, data collection/quality/analysis, and field and research activities.
- You will be accountable for conducting experiments according to the procedures of the company.
- In this position you will select fields for review and used in research testing.
- Handle all duties according to the safety guidelines/procedures of the company.
- You will become a key source regarding programs and technology related to the breeding process.
- All of these outstanding communities offer clean and friendly atmospheres with affordable housing and an abundance of opportunities.
- Don’t worry about being bored here these areas offer entertainment and things to do for every type of person.
- Recreational areas offer golfing, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, camping and more!
- If you are a low-key type of person, there are great little shops and restaurants to meet up with friends or family.
- This area offers outstanding educational facilities for all ages; your child will be among other students that have consistently ranked high in academics. There is also college opportunities within minutes of these area.
- Nearby these communities you will find even more lively entertainment such as sporting events, thriving nightlife, and more places to see and things to do.
- Throughout the year you will notice visitors coming from miles around for local events and festivities that you can partake in with family and friends.
- Any of these communities offer many unique opportunities and experiences, making a great place to reside.
- The ideal candidate should possess 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelors in Agronomy (or related field).
- Applicant should have knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in operating Ag machinery and research equipment is required (planters, sprayers, combines etc.).
- Candidate should be professional, team player and have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
If you want to start a career with an outstanding company in a great place call Adam today!
- Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Ames, IA Area; Kearney, NE Area; Owatonna, MN Area
- Qualifications: Bachelors in Agronomy, 1+ yr experience
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: email@example.com