Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag industry, and they continue to be a growing organization with multiple locations. They are now seeking to add a Service Manager to their team in Western Nebraska. This company not only offers you an excellent opportunity to grow in your career, but also the chance to work for a great organization that rewards their employee’s hard work.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work in a fun and friendly work environment, filled with great employees. This is a company you will enjoy going to work for every day.
- Receive a competitive compensation $50,000 – $75,000 with a full benefits package including health, dental, health savings account & flex spending account, tuition reimbursement, life, disability, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, and more. Your hard work will not go unrecognized here!
- Sign-on bonus or relocation package available.
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position will oversee the Service Department to ensure company objectives are met.
- Oversee all the repair and work orders.
- Ensure customer satisfaction internally and externally, while providing excellent customer service.
- Supervise and control work load of service technicians.
- Hire and develop technical personnel.
- Schedule service work according to priority while maintaining an orderly flow of work.
- Provide a safe and clean working environment.
- Make recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance, and handle customer complaints.
- Review work of technicians and assist in troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Western Nebraska makes a beautiful and excellent area to reside in.
- Many opportunities are available here with a low cost of living and a high quality of life.
- There are many organizations available in the community as well as excellent schools to choose from.
- If you are seeking recreation you have a wide variety here! Enjoy one of the exceptional golf courses, swimming pools/aquatic centers, camping sites, horseback riding, boating, hunting, fishing, biking trails, hiking, and more.
- There are many options of various types of restaurants and dining options available to you.
- This area holds annual festivities throughout the year for various holidays and other celebrations. You will get to enjoy seeing visitors and being out with friends and family.
- This area is great for a quick weekend getaway, as it is so close to Denver and other surrounding cities.
- Here you can enjoy living in a safe, clean, and most importantly friendly community; making this a great place to reside.
- The ideal candidate would possess 2+ years mechanic/technician experience.
- Must have John Deere Mechanical Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The applicant should have excellent customer service skills and be a team player.
Contact Rob Tiff today at (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com!
Keywords/Tags: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag, Sioux Falls Area, executive search, recruiting, ag recruiter, consultant, recruiter, Ag industry, machinery, equipment, ag sales, Midwest recruiter, interview, resume, mechanic, diesel tech, parts sales, Ag industry, service technician, service manager
- Salary: $50,000 -$75,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Western Nebraska
- Qualifications: 2+years experience technician or mechanic
- Contact: Rob Tiff
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6148\
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org