Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the Chadron, NE area, and currently looking to fill a full-time position for a Truck Driver. If you work here you are working for one of the best in the industry.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Every day you have the opportunity to be able to work in a friendly work environment with a great staff; while utilizing new equipment.
- This company pays a base salary of $40,000 - + depending on experience.
- As well as a top-notch full benefits package including an excellent retirement plan!
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Ability to operate truck with large capacities of product.
- Transport and deliver product.
- Maintain truck log and keep records of transported materials.
- Ensure cargo is secure and able to transport.
- Responsible for cleaning and inspecting vehicle.
- Operate equipment properly in order to load and unload product.
- Assist in the loading and unloading process.
Located in the beautiful plains of Nebraska, Chadron offers a very scenic and historical place to live. The people are genuine and will welcome you with smiles and open arms to their community.
If you are seeking recreation you have a wide variety here! In the summer you can enjoy one of the two exceptional golf courses, swimming pools, camping sites, horseback riding, boating, fishing, mountain biking trails, hiking, and more. As the weather starts to turn to winter you can enjoy skiing, hunting, and much more.
There are many options of various types of restaurants and dining options available to you.
During the summer you can take advantage of the Farmers’ Market available with a wide variety of produce and other great items.
Chadron holds annual festivities throughout the summer including Fur Trade Days, Car Shows, etc. You will get to enjoy seeing visitors and being out with friends and family.
Schools in Chadron have exceeded state and federal accountability requirements.
Here you can enjoy living in a safe, clean, and most importantly friendly community; making this an EXCELLENT place to reside.
- Prior experience in driving tractor-trailers and other ag related equipment.
- Valid driver’s license. CDL a plus or ability to obtain a CDL.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Adam today!
Phone: (605) 428-6153
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, driver,
- Salary: $40,000 - +
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Chadron, NE
- Qualifications: Prior driving experience
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: email@example.com