Safety Coordinator - Sioux Falls, SD
Our company is a regional leader in the design and production of precast architectural and structural concrete products. They are now looking for a Safety Coordinator to assist the Safety Manager and ensure a safe working environment.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $40,000 - +
- Full Benefits Package:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- The Safety Coordinator, working closely and for the HR/Safety Manager will work in the plant assisting with audits, investigations, corrective actions, provide employee education, conducting training certification type classes while jointly spearheading the safety committee.
- This position will be responsible for filing worker’s compensation claims, maintaining OSHA logs and documentation of employee training.
- You will play a key role in working with the management team as they break ground on their new plant in the next year.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Associates Degree or a combination of education and experience in a safety type role.
- Valid Drivers Licensee with clean driving record.
- Training and certification in basic First Aid and CPR.
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish would be a plus.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!