Custom Applicator - Monticello, IN
Our client is a well-respected Ag company located in the Kokomo, Indiana area offering a wide variety of services at competitive prices. This company wants to partner with their local growers to help them reach success in their fields. The will continue to remain competitive and innovative in the market and they want you to join their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great Equipment, Clean Work Environment, Excellent Staff.
- VERY competitive hourly pay with Overtime.
- Top-notch full benefits package including health, an excellent retirement plan, paid vacation and more!
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Scout fields.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control, driving tender trucks, and warehouse duties.
Monticello, is a community that offers the quality of life that every American dreams of discovering. The safe streets, excellent schools, tree-lined residential areas, and recreational opportunities appeal to people of all ages. Located in America’s heartland, this community is timeless, traditional values. There is an every apparent spirit of fun and adventure here.
The Twin Lakes School Corporation presents and atmosphere of educational challenge and teamwork. The corporation has fine school buildings, equipment, excellent programs, highly skilled teachers, interested parents and approximately 2,600 students. The corporation is made up of four elementary schools, a middle school, a high school and a career center.
Here you will find a state-of-the art Critical Access Hospital with excellent access and outstanding service, provides their residents with the same services that make you feel like you are in a large city, but the exceptional home town care can only come from a small town.
The community really comes alive in the summer times with all the tourists that are drawn to the local attractions and the two lakes.
Experience the warmth, excitement, and diversity this city has to offer!
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry or training – preferred.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural or farming background.
- Large farm machinery operation experience a must.
- Experience using GPS units in sprayers.
- Class A CDL with endorsements or ability to obtain.
- Clean driving record and background check.
- Applicator license or ability to obtain.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6154
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!