Grain Merchandiser - Oakes, ND
Our client wants to be the one their customers call upon and rely on for their agriculture needs. They are ready to go above and beyond to provide their customers the best in the business by using the top of the line technology and delivering quality service. If you are ready to be part of a growing organization here is your chance as they are seeking a Grain Merchandiser in the Wahpeton, ND area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- $100,000 - +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- Company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Analyze and monitor the industry/market on all levels to make profitable decisions for their location’s customers, a 14MM Bushel facility.
- Purchase and hedge grain.
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers, producers, and elevators.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Fulfill accounting obligations that accompany grain purchase.
- Located in the Southeastern region of North Dakota and a population of around 2,000; Oakes is a great community to live, work and raise a family in.
- It is an Ag based, farm and ranch community with a progressive business sector.
- Second to none medical facilities within the rural community with a well-established clinic and hospital facility.
- Plenty of locally owned dining options.
- Recreational opportunities for a variety of interests including: sporting events, walking trails, hunting, fishing, bowling, golfing, fitness center, ice skating, public swimming pool, snowmobiling and more.
- Other things to do: dancing, a night out at the movie theatre, walleye feed, quilting, gaming, karaoke and more!
- Previous operations experience would be nice but not required.
- Must have Grain Origination and Merchandising Experience.
- Rail experience.
Phone: (605) 369-2113
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!