Feed Account Manager - Northwest, IA
Feed Sales / Feed Account Business Manager
Our client is an Ag organization that is ranked in the top ten in the nation. They have experienced aggressive growth over the last 5 years and continue to show success. They are seeking to add a Feed Sales Representative to their team in the Northwest, Iowa area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $50,000 - $90,000 + DOE
- 401k company matches 100% of the first 6%
- Clothing Allowance
- Home Office
- Expense card
- Company Truck provided.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Take over existing customers and build new relationships on the feed side of the business.
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with feed recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Many communities and rural areas to choose many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
- Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Will consider recent grad with Feed Background.
- Animal Science degree or internship – a plus.
- Swine or poultry background – preferred.
- Ag Degree – preferred or equivalent experience.
- Ability to make cold calls.
ERC Ag Division
Springfield, SD 57062
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!