Account Sales Manager - Sioux Falls, SD
Account Sales Manager
Located in the Sioux Falls, SD area, our client is the area leader in their industry and was awarded high honors amongst their competitors. Over the last 30 years this company has grown and expanded into a worldwide business with a large team. If a new face of change in your career is what you’re looking for, a place where your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, and a great work environment; our client has the opportunity for you to advance in your career goals within an ever-evolving company that is utilizing new emerging technologies and strategies.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $55,000 - $65,000.
- Additional commissions of $25,000 - $50,000 +.
- Benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, flex spending account, life insurance, health savings account and more; all available the first of the month following hire date.
- Disability after 90 days of employment.
- 401k plan immediately.
- Other benefits include: discount home and auto insurance, EAP, PTO, 12 paid holidays, on-site cafeteria, on-site fitness center, on-site sand volleyball.
- Casual dress code.
- Social gatherings one afternoon a month.
- No quotas until month 5.
- Solid sales team.
- Enjoy the stability you will have in this position as this business operation is only growing and showing success.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be responsible for selling interactive cable, internet, and additional technology services to large companies nationwide.
- Maintain and build professional relationships with new and existing clients, while assessing and meeting their needs.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan.
- Ensure company products and services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Forecast and monitor accounts/metrics.
- Be an essential part of the sales team.
- Within this beautiful South Dakota community there are opportunities for all ages of things to do.
- If you love sports and like to stay active join one of the many leagues this area has to offer including baseball, volleyball, softball, basketball and different leagues for the little tykes are available as well.
- This area offers fantastic schools to choose from for any age. These schools have shown high academic achievement, strong extra-curricular programs, and outstanding community support.
- Affordable housing and below national average cost of living within a safe community making this a great reason to make this your hometown today.
- Year round you will find a large amount of recreational activities to choose from including going to the recreational center, snowmobiling, ice skating, hunting, and fishing in the fall and winter. In the spring and summer you can go boating out on the lake and enjoy the beautiful summer days, go camping with friends and family, biking, hiking, golfing, go-karts, mini-golfing, the zoo and much more!
- For other things to do there are variety restaurants, a casino and many other choices as well.
- With so many opportunities to offer located in a great community; makes this place an excellent place to reside.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 3+ years experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven sales professional.
If you are ready for a change of pace contact Craig today!
Contact Craig Libis at (605) 428-6150 today for details or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of sales and managment, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!