Ag Diesel Technician - Fremont, NE
Agriculture Diesel Technician
This is an opportunity for a mechanic who has diesel equipment or farm machinery experience. Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag Equipment industry, and they continue to be a growing organization in Fremont, NE area. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Competitive Salary – you bring the experience and you will be paid competitively.
- Benefits Package
- Your hard work will not go unrecognized here.
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis this position will do repair and maintenance work on a variety of agricultural equipment.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility to maintain the condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Change oil, check batteries, repair tires and tubes, and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- Participate in further training programs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
This city is a place where you can put down your roots and where possibilities can be turned into realities and where the scale of life encourages living.
Here you are close to everything, and neighbors that know your name.
This is a welcoming and progressive community.
The Fremont school system has a goal of providing education that will produce citizens prepared to successfully compete in the twenty-first century global society.
Annual events and festivals take place throughout the year.
Excellent recreational opportunities for everyone and all interests.
- The ideal candidate would possess experience with any type of Ag equipment or diesel engine.
- Experience in the Ag industry.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!