Ag Diesel Technician - North Platte, NE
Agriculture Diesel Technician
This is an opportunity for a mechanic who has diesel equipment or farm machinery experience. Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag Equipment industry, and they continue to be a growing organization in North Platte, NE area. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Make Extra Cash with the company’s Big Bonus Potential.
- Your hard work will not go unrecognized here.
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis this position will do repair and maintenance work on a variety of agricultural equipment.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility to maintain the condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Change oil, check batteries, repair tires and tubes, and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- Participate in further training programs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
North Platte, NE area
This location offers you the chance to live in a big or small community, or out of city limits. Enjoy having access to many different things to do such as great restaurants, events, and recreation. If you crave a passion for the great outdoors you will find all the outdoors has to offer right at your finger tips. Here you will get all four seasons of the year with year round festivities and a vast amount of places to see and visit. Make this your place to call home today!
- The ideal candidate would possess experience with any type of Ag equipment or diesel engine.
- Experience in the Ag industry.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!