Ag Diesel Technician - Sioux Falls, SD
Agriculture Diesel Technician
This is an opportunity for a mechanic who has diesel equipment or farm machinery experience. Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag Equipment industry, and they continue to be a growing organization in Sioux Falls, SD area. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Your hard work will not go unrecognized here.
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis this position will do repair and maintenance work on a variety of agricultural equipment.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility to maintain the condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Change oil, check batteries, repair tires and tubes, and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- Participate in further training programs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- The ideal candidate would possess experience with any type of Ag equipment or diesel engine.
- Experience in the Ag industry.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales. At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.