Agronomy Manager - Grand Forks, ND
A well-established mid-sized Ag company continues to grow throughout the region and they need an Agronomy Manager to step in and oversee the Ag division at their relatively new facility in the Grand Forks, ND area. They pride their organization on maintaining a high level of talent that make up their staff and also building quality long-lasting relationships with the growers and customers they serve. If you want to lead a team and utilize your experience, skills, and ideas to assist in building a successful team and facility, this is the opportunity for you!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $85,000 - $100,000 + on a base.
- Full Benefits
- Low turnover
- Newer Facility
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will oversee a small staff of sales and operations employees, to ensure the goals of the company are achieved.
- You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day ag operations of facilities.
- Set prices and track inventory for chemicals and fertilizer.
- Most of your time is on site at the facility the remainder will spent building a customer base in your territory and enhancing their profitability.
- Accountable for the safety regulations, policies and procedures of the facility in accordance to the standards set by the company, and ensure that all personnel is aware of the policies/procedures.
- Maintain and enhance the efficiency and profitability of operations in the facility in concurrence with the company; by working close with team members and operational managers.
- Keep a clean work environment, one free of hazards.
- Develop and identify processes for improvement of the facility.
Grand Forks, ND area
Whether you enjoy more of the historic or modern feel, Grand Forks can suit your needs! Many of the facilities in Grand Forks have received awards and nominations; whether it’s for the beautiful downtown historic district that is home to the newly renovated Opera House, or for the nationally ranked health care system and award winning Kinds Walk golf course. Grand Forks is also home to the Fighting Sioux University of North Dakota, never sit at home and wondering what’s to do, when you can join the activities on campus. You’ll find yourself calling Grand Fork, before you know it!
- 3+ years ag experience.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Ability to have flexible schedule during busy seasons.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
If you want a REWARDING CAREER, start here! Watch your career grow within the industry by getting into this great company today by contacting Sam at ERC Ag!
Phone: (605) 369-2113
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!