Agronomy Sales - McComb, OH
If you would like to work for a multi-million dollar industry-leading company, our client works hard for their customers and offers a state-of-the art facility for their employees. Seeking an individual with an Ag background to fill a position for an Agronomy Sales position in the McComb, Ohio area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Providing a great work environment and an excellent staff it’s easy for this company to retain their talented team of professionals, as the turnover rate is very low.
- $45,000 - $65,000 + Incentives/Bonus.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Provided with company vehicle, iPad, computer, and cell.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Build and maintain current relationships with area growers, while developing relationships with new clientele.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
Located just 10 miles NW of Findlay and 45 miles south of Toledo, Ohio; McComb has been rated as “one of the best communities in Hancock County for young people.” This community has around 1600 residents. Here you can enjoy a small town atmosphere and close proximity to some larger city amenities.
Enjoy many recreational opportunities and amenities.
“Excellent Rated” local K-12 school system with a wide variety of educational and sporting opportunities.
- Previous Agronomy Sales experience preferred, 3 + years.
- Agronomy Ag related degree.
- CCA – a plus.
- Ability to cold call.
- Knowledge of the growing area.
- Applicant should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have clean driving and background records.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and possess a drive to succeed.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!