Agronomy Sales - Northwest IN
Our client is a well-respected Ag company located in the Northwest, Indiana area offering a wide variety of services at competitive prices. This company wants to partner with their local growers to help them reach success in their fields. The will continue to remain competitive and innovative in the market and they want you to join their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Team work environment. – Enjoy going to work!
- $45,000 - $65,000 +
- Incentives / Bonuses
- Benefits Package.
- Company vehicle, phone allowance, tablet/laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company, specifically focusing on the sales of chemical and fertilizer products.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
Here you can be close to the Chicago metropolitan area or enjoy a smaller community that this corner of the state has to offer. Enjoy the lake activities you can partake in addition to all the other recreation available. This area is growing with opportunities and is noted for the heavy industries it possesses as well as the multiple casino boats. It is packed with great colleges so you can enjoy everything that college towns have to offer. No matter what your interests are you can be sure to find it here!
- Previous experience selling agronomy products.
- Agronomy or Ag-Related Degree – preferred.
- Knowledge of the growing area – preferred.
- CCA – plus.
- Experience with cold calling – preferred.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!