Agronomy Sales - Waverly, IA
Our client is a successful Ag retailer located in the Waverly, IA area, they assist their local growers in getting them the most effective Ag products and services to maximize their field success. They are now seeking to add an Agronomy Sales professional to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- You will enjoy a great work environment accompanied by an excellent staff.
- $60,000 - + DOE
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, profit sharing, and excellent retirement.
- Company vehicle.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Company offers many advancement opportunities for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you prefer to live in a beautiful and clean community with all the amenities of a larger city, then Waverly may be the place for you. Offering indoor and outdoor recreation for any type of interest; with campgrounds, golf courses, outdoor pools, parks, scenic biking/walking trails, and a place to rent outdoor equipment you can enjoy any of the outdoor activities this city has to offer, and you can get a membership at a state of the art wellness center. The area schools offer an experience staff with above average test scores. Enjoy being within hours of some large cities such as Kansas City, Chicago, Omaha, and the Twin Cities. Within the community you will fine specialty shops, a wide range of businesses, and restaurants.
Make this your home today and be part of a growing community!
- Degree in Ag related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the agriculture industry, sales a plus.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!
ERC Ag Division
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!