Agronomy Sales - West Des Moines, IA
This company is spreading like wildfire, having been around for over a century and establishing many locations. They would like to add a Sales Agronomist to their progressive company at one of their facilities in the West Des Moines, IA area. This financially stable company strives to be above the rest in the industry, by choosing to do things a little differently so they stand out above the competition. Now you can be part of an innovative team who pulls out all the stops when it comes to serving their customers.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- $45,000 - $70,000
- Big Commission Bonuses!
- Full benefits package including health, short and long term disability, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, 6 paid holidays, EAP, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- You will also be able to take part in the company’s profit sharing.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone, iPad and a work attire allowance.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
West Des Moines, IA
- This community is conveniently located in a central region that offers opportunities of things to do for you and your friends or family.
- With all of the events, festivities, arts and cultural events that happen year round, it is very unlikely you will find yourself being a couch potato.
- Within the area you can try your luck at a casino, do some great shopping, fine dining at outstanding restaurants, attend various sporting events, and visit all the historical sites.
- If you so choose to enjoy the outdoors, feel free to enjoy the scenic places to go biking, hiking, golfing, and camping. Also for the avid hunters and fishermen there are gun ranges, many streams and lakes to fish from.
- Housing costs are reasonable and there are many schools to choose from in the area, overall this will make a great place to live and work!
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, team player, and possesses strong sales leadership, with the ability to maintain/build customer relationships.
- Applicant should have a general agricultural knowledge and 1 year of experience in the ag industry, with experience in sales and customer service.
- Candidate should be professional, positive, possesses a CAN-DO attitude, and have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
ERC Ag Phone: (605) 369-2110 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!