Applicator - Forest City, IA
Our client continues to help their customers attain success and meet their goals. They have built a firm foundation on success and maintaining top-notch customer relationships. Located in the Forest City, IA area they are currently seeking to add a Custom Applicator to their team. If you have previous experience, mechanical aptitude and want a great paying operations position with the opportunity for advancement, this is it!!
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $16 - $20 /hour + $.20 acre bonus, paid time and a half overtime = ($50,000 - $60,000 annually)
- Excellent Benefits Package including: health, dental, vision, 401k, etc
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties
Forest City, IA
“The smallest big town in Iowa” is located in the northern portion of Iowa and offers a small-town feel with the amenities of a big town. Some of the top recreation activities for this community include their 18-hole golf course, a disc golf course, hiking and biking trails with scenic views, a state park and two campgrounds. If none of that floats your boat, not to worry as there is plenty in the surrounding area to satisfy your interests. Whether you look forward to annual celebration events or you are an outdoor enthusiast this area offers it to you.
If you are looking for a great place to eat, you can have a great meal at one of the locally owned places or stop at one of your favorite chain restaurants.
Offering a friendly community, it won’t take long for you to fit in. Housing and cost of living are below the national average and there are great schools to choose from for all ages.
This area is great for young, old, or families; make this your home today!
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude and the ability to maintain equipment.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
ERC Ag Division
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!