Applicator - Missouri Valley, IA
Located in Missouri Valley, IA area this company has achieved prestigious awards for their accomplishments. They are committed to their customers and achieving the company’s profitability goals. Not only is this company dedicated to attaining their aspirations but also those of their employees. If you want to start in a growing company with a vast amount of advancement opportunities available to you, here is your chance as this company is seeking to add an Applicator to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- By offering a great work environment this company retains their excellent staff.
- $14.50 - $16.50 / hour DOE
- Quality Acreage Bonuses.
- Company profit sharing.
- Full benefits package including full healthcare, dental, vision, PTO, 401K/coop plan, and life.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- Agronomy duties.
Missouri Valley, IA
Missouri Valley is nestled along the Loess Hills Scenic Byway, at the intersection of I-29 and Highway 30; just short drive to Omaha, NE/Council Bluffs, IA. This is a thriving community and home to an excellent school district, many churches, banks, national chain businesses, variety of shops and restaurants. Enjoy attending the County Fair held there, Harvest Fest Kids Celebration, A Gospel Sing, several car shows and more! You will immediately feel welcomed in this town as the people are very kind and offers a great place to live!
- 2+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
ERC Ag Phone: (605) 369-2113 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!