Applicator - Newton, IA
If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add a Custom Applicator to their facility in the Newton, IA area. This company strives in assisting their customers in obtaining maximum success.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $40,000 - $60,000 + DOE
- Full benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, and 401k.
- This company offers paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties
Newton, IA area
- This community is conveniently located in a central region that offers opportunities of things to do for you and your friends or family.
- With all of the events, festivities, arts and cultural events that happen year round, it is very unlikely you will find yourself being a couch potato.
- Within the area you can try your luck at a casino, do some great shopping, fine dining at outstanding restaurants, attend various sporting events, and visit all the historical sites.
- If you so choose to enjoy the outdoors, feel free to enjoy the scenic places to go biking, hiking, golfing, and camping. Also for the avid hunters and fishermen there are gun ranges, many streams and lakes to fish from.
- Housing costs are reasonable and there are many schools to choose from in the area, overall this will make a great place to live and work!
- Experience spraying / application of fertilizer & chemical products.
- Applicators license.
- Class A or B CDL or ability to obtain.
- Clean Driving Record / Clean Background Record.
Phone: (605) 369-2113
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!