Applicator - Salem, IN
Locally-owned our client is a successful Ag company offering a variety of ag services and products to the surrounding agriculture area. They are now seeking to add a Custom Applicator to their facility in the Salem, IN area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Plus Overtime
- Health Benefits
- Advanced training and opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, blend, transport, and handle chemical materials.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Perform daily safety checks.
- Collect and record soil sample information.
- Assist in other duties as they are assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- Located in scenic Southern Indiana just 35 miles north of Louisville, Kentucky and less than 100 miles south of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- This city is a great place to live and make a living.
- They have a high achieving public schools, and a wide variety of community activities.
- Enjoy a strong and diverse economic base, the many unique and historic destinations.
- As a city, Salem has retained much of its small town flavor, a flavor that is enhanced by the city’s tree-lined streets, stately old homes and a friendly atmosphere that has been nurtured and handed down through the generations.
- Experience operating farm equipment.
- Spraying experience – preferred.
- Class A CDL and/or Applicator’s License (or ability to obtain)
- Clean Driving Record.
- Ability to work long seasonal hours.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!