Applicator - Wisconsin Dells, WI area
Our client is a successful Ag organization that is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of their local customers and growers. Located in the Wisconsin, Dells WI area, they continue to grow and improve consistently on everything from their facilities to the services and products they offer. Join a cutting-edge team where you can enjoy coming to work every day and a place where you can grow your Ag career.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive base salary $14-$17 per hour (500 hours of overtime) totaling $40,000 - $55,000+ annually.
- In addition to the salary you will receive a FULL benefits package including health, dental, PTO, vacation, 401k, paid holidays, flex spending accounts, work attire allowance, profit sharing, work attire allowance, and a great retirement plan.
- Not only will you have job stability with this company but also advancement opportunities will be available to you within the company.
- Jump on this bandwagon for a great work environment, a dynamic team of professionals, and a place where you can set your career goals high.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Set-up equipment for blending and delivery of products.
- Perform daily safety checks.
- Maintain location’s equipment.
- Collect and record soil sample data.
The Wisconsin Dells area offers the small-town feeling with around 3,000 residents in the area, but locals have access to a wide variety of services, opportunities, activities, shopping, restaurants and accommodations.
To get involved in this friendly community you can check out one of their many Park and Recreational programs, community events, and more!
Located in Wisconsin’s Heartland, it’s located 115 miles from Milwaukee and about 50 miles north of Madison.
Welcome to the “Waterpark Capital of the World” where you can let the fun begin, along with a multitude of other great things to do within the area.
Enjoy the bounty of natural resources in the area, take in the scenic beauty of this community, and tour the Wisconsin River as you take a stroll down the downtown river walk. You will love all 4 seasons here, as each one brings about something new to enjoy from annual events to the beauty of each season.
Plenty of entertainment and nightlife for a night out with friends or the family.
Find top rated schools here for all ages.
Average commute time is 23 minutes compared to the national average of 28 minutes.
It was named number1 family vacation destination in the U.S. and number 3 in the world in the 2010 Traveler’s Choice Awards. With everything else this community has to offer, makes this a great place to reside!
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ag or farm background.
- 1+ year experience- preferred.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a CDL.
- Commercial Applicator’s license or ability to obtain.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: ag, agronomy, agriculture, sales, district manager, manager, location manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, ERC Ag, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, application, applicator, agronomist, DSM, district sales manager, precision ag, executive search, recruiter service, Sioux Falls, SD Area recruiter, Ag industry, equipment, machinery, WI, Wisconsin Dells, WI, ag jobs, executive recruiting, soil, seed specialist, seed coordinator, agronomy manager, director of agronomy