Assistant Location Manager - Chamberlain, SD
Assistant Location Manager
Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture industry and located in the Chamberlain, SD area. They are constantly keeping up with the ever-evolving Ag industry. With recent changes they are adding a new position for an Assistant Location Manager to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $67,000 + DOE
- Full Benefits
- New State of the Art Facility
- Work for an awesome Location Manager.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will assist in overseeing the location.
- Provide customers with the services of the company.
- Responsible for inside sales.
- Work with and make recommendations for local growers.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
- You will oversee a small staff, making this an environment where you can get to know the entire staff.
Chamberlain, SD area
Family entertainment, hunting, and shopping, you name it this South Central South Dakota town has it! Top rated school district by the South Dakota Division of Education, this town is an excellent place for your family to become well-educated, balanced individuals. Your safety concerns can be put to ease; recent city improvements added a new fire /ambulance hall to accompany the regional healthcare center. This blooming town is agriculture based with many other businesses in town to support the small business owner. With a calendar full of events year round, you’ll find this town to be a great fit you and all your desires. If you are an avid outdoorsmen there it excellent hunting with some of the best pheasant hunting in the area, and enjoy fishing as you will be able Make this your home today.
- Experience in Scale Operating, Bagging, and Shuttle Loading.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess a go-getter attitude.
- Ability to be a hands-on employee.
Phone: (605) 369-2113
Fax: (605) 369-2114
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales. At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.