Cash Management Specialist - Twin Cities, MN
Cash Management Specialist
We have partnered with a successful multi-location hometown community bank located in the Twin Cities, MN area. They have a future of growth and offer a family-friendly work environment, where you know all the customers by name and the decisions are made locally. So if you are ready to step into a management role within the banking industry now has never been a better time.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Great place to work, great people to work with.
- Competitive compensation of $60,000 - $70,000 -+
- Excellent benefits package including: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability.
- Paid Time Off
- Career growth opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Primary point of contact for internal and external customers of the bank for supporting electronic services such as Cash Management, Remote Deposit, Mobile Banking, Online Banking etc.
- Implement cash management products with business customers.
- Provide customer training and installation assistance.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities
- It’s the Twin Cities, need I say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need a day or an evening out, there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- How about some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends, or if you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
- 2+ years Customer Service experience within a Financial Institution.
- 3-5 years working with electronic services and cash/treasury management products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details (605) 428-6149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!