Custom Applicator - Barron, WI
With advanced technology this ag retailer continues to grow and see annual success. Our client is located in the Barron, WI area and is seeking to add a Custom Applicator to their team. Want to work with the latest and greatest and an amazing staff, this is the place for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Casual and friendly work environment, with a low turnover rate. Multiple applicators have been there for over 10 years.
- This company pays a base pay of $12 - $18 per hour + depending on experience in addition to acre acreage bonuses, & profit sharing.
- As well as a full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, paid holidays, paid vacation (after 1 year of service, 2 weeks of vacation), sick leave, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- 12 days for personal time.
- New equipment to use.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
A sustainable and vibrant community of around 3,500 residents. With constant economic growth and stability. Enjoy living and working within a safe community and a high quality of life. Diverse recreational opportunities. Affordable, adequate and accessible health care system. Access to quality educational opportunities that meet the needs of future generations. Availability of adequate housing.
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Commercial Applicator License - preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!