Custom Applicator - Carey, OH
If you would like to work for a multi-million dollar industry-leading company, our client works hard for their customers and offers a state-of-the art facility for their employees. Seeking an individual with an Ag background to fill a position for a Custom Applicator position in the Carey, OH area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Providing a great work environment and an excellent staff it’s easy for this company to retain their talented team of professionals, as the turnover rate is very low.
- Paid overtime.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Room for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a Custom Applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Assist in other duties as they are assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Located in Northwest, Ohio this community is a small Midwestern town with just over 3,600 residents. Enjoy the benefits of a slower pace of life, as well as the advantages of the larger surrounding neighbors.
- Experience operating a Sprayer and/or spreader - preferred.
- Clean Driving Record/Background
- Class A CDL and/or Applicator’s License or ability to obtain.
- Experience operating farm equipment.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!