Custom Applicator - Montgomery, MN
Now you can be part of an Ag organization that stays ahead of the game when it comes to providing the best for their customers. They are seeking to add a Custom Applicator to their team in the Montgomery, MN area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $15-$20 per hour DOE
- Excellent benefits package.
- Opportunity for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Assist with daily operations.
- Deliver products.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
This community is growing, progress and friendly, located amongst some of the richest farmland in the state. A prime location as it is near larger communities that offer even more things to do, and makes this community a great place to live and work.
They celebrate annual festivals and events throughout the year including Kolacky Days (one of Minnesota’s oldest festivals), which has something fun for everyone.
Enjoy a number of specialty shops that offer items of unique interest.
Parks and recreations offer a wonderful network of sidewalks and trails with beautiful facilities and recreational opportunities within the City Parks: ball fields, basketball courts, a band shell, horseshoe pit, ice rink, picnic shelters, playgrounds, sand volleyball courts and tennis courts. Currently there are 24 acres of park land and when combined with athletic facilities of the local school district it increases to 67 acres of park and recreational area.
Montgomery is conveniently located only 36 miles from both Burnsville and Mankato, so if you can’t find something to do in this community, more amenities are just a stone’s-throw away.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background experience preferred, will train qualified candidate.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!