Custom Applicator - New Richmond, WI
Locally owned and offering a wide range of Ag services, our client is located in the New Richmond, WI area and seeking to grow their team by adding a dedicated Custom Applicator professional. This organization’s commitment to the grower’s success is why they are the trusted Ag source in the area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work in a friendly and fun work environment.
- $14 - $18/ hour DOE.
- Full Benefits package.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, blend, transport, and handle chemical materials.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Perform daily safety checks.
- Collect and record soil sample information.
- Assist in other duties as they are assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
New Richmond, WI
The City of New Richmond known as “The City Beautiful”, is approximately 40 miles east of the Twin Cities area, and has a population of approximately 8,600. The “Main Street” is a window of the community.
Whether you like big city living and things to do, or you feel best in a small town setting; either way this community/area offers both. It is a small town with big-city services.
You will find excellent financial and professional services, shops, and specialty stores. They offer one of the premier 27-hole golf courses in the state. City Beautiful it is, in setting, in character and quality of life!
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field (preferred not required).
- Ag background or knowledge of the Ag industry.
- Clean Driving Record.
- CDL and/or Custom Applicator’s License or ability to obtain.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!