Custom Applicator/Agronomy Sales - Adrian, MI
Custom Applicator / Agronomy Sales
This opportunity offers you a chance to step into a growing Ag company and assist with various departments within the facility. No two days are alike and you can grow your Ag career quickly.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive base pay
- Paid overtime, OT hours available.
- Benefits Package: health insurance, 401k and more.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- When you aren’t spraying you will be working with some Sales.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- Assist with grain duties as needed.
Adrian, MI area
Adrian, MI is a growing city that offers the amenities and conveniences of a big city, but you will feel right at home with the friendly residents and a safe community. They offer excellent higher education, tons of opportunities, and a beautiful downtown atmosphere. This area offers plenty to do for all interests whether it’s indoor or outdoor you are sure to find something that fits your hobbies.
- Ag Related Degree or Farming Background.
- Experience operating large farm equipment.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Clean Driving Record.
ERC Ag Phone: (605) 428-6154 Email: email@example.com
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!