District Sales Manager - Remington, IN
District Sales Manager (Seed)
If you would like to work for an industry-leading company within a management position, this is the opportunity for you. Our client is a regional seed company with strong backing and they want to add to their dynamic team a District Sales Manager in the Remington, IN area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with a great team and the chance to work on your own schedule.
- $60,000 - $75,000 + DOE
- Sales Incentives.
- Excellent full benefits package including: health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Provided with: company vehicle, cell, tablet/computer.
- Home Office with flexible schedule.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover a small territory, and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts and take on new merchants to enhance seed sales, and meet sales goals of the business.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
Located in the Northwestern Indian region, Remington is a small town oasis. Within a 90-minute drive from both Chicago and Indianapolis. Out of the hustle and bustle of city life, this community is a quaint small town that its residents and those who visit have come to love and appreciated.
Enjoy the charming town and knowing your neighbors and many of the locals, any newcomer can quickly notice the Hoosier hospitality throughout this city.
The local schools boast small class sizes and teachers that take a real interest in their students’ learning. The Tri-County School Corporation is tagged as “one of the smallest striving to be the best,” students are not just a number.
The two parks in town provide great places for children, families, and seniors to gather to enjoy each other’s company, whether for a ball game, a picnic or family reunion, or to hike the local trails.
- Previous or current seed sales experience.
- Familiar with territory.
- Experience working a territory.
- Direct grower sales experience.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!